Discover Peru and be part of the movement to reduce poverty and fight injustice around the world.
Peru inspires wonder at every turn. From high mountains to lush valleys, traditional Quechuan villages and mystical Inca ruins, this beautiful country beams with cultural pride.
On this amazing adventure, you’ll trek the spectacular Inca Trail to Machu Picchu—considered one of the greatest treks in the world. With time to acclimatise in Cusco, you will follow a well-defined path under the care of experienced guides. Over four days you’ll traverse high passes and explore mist-shrouded ruins. You’ll descend into verdant valleys in the shadow of dramatic mountain ranges and camp under the stars.
Concluding at Machu Picchu, you’ll experience the majesty and mysticism of this awe-inspiring ancient city. Spend a day at the ‘lost city of the Incas’ and bask in its enigmatic grandeur. As part of this adventure you’ll also explore other famous Inca ruins, including Tambomachay, Qenqo, Sacsayhuaman and Ollantaytambo.
- Challenge yourself as you trek for four days along the legendary Inca Trail
- Explore ancient ruins, walk the cobbled streets of Cusco, marvel at stunning valley vistas and camp in the shadow of the Andes
- Discover Machu Picchu—‘the lost city of the Incas’—and experience the mysticism of the Sacred Valley, the heartland of the Inca Empire
- Be part of the movement to reduce poverty and fight injustice around the world
- Trip dates: 6 — 18 March 2016
- Trip duration: 13 days
- Grade: Medium to challenging
- Activities: Trekking
- Registration fee: $770 (non-refundable)
- Fundraising target: $4,000 (excludes travel)
- Accommodation: Twin-share in 3 star hotels and comfortable camping
Find out more or register by clicking below