Our policies and how to report
Oxfam Australia is committed to upholding the highest ethical standards and providing a diverse and safe work environment for all of our employees and the communities we work with.
If you have experienced anything that falls short of these standards in your dealings with Oxam Australia around the world, we invite you to make a confidential report via our secure portal below. Our whistleblower’s policy provides you with protection from identification or retaliation.
Oxfam Australia’s Whistleblower Policy document outlines our process for handling complaints and whistleblowing.
If you need to report a matter impacting Oxfam Australia senior management, you can do so by referring it to the Oxfam Board. You can contact either the Oxfam Australia Chairman at email@example.com, or Chair of the Oxfam Governance Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
For keeping people safe – safeguarding information on how to report an incident, visit here.
These are some of the policies which guide our work:
- Keeping people safe, safeguarding policies
- Workplace Discrimination & Harassment Policy
- Sexual Diversity & Gender Identity Rights Policy
- Diversity Policy
- Work, Health & Safety Policy
- Mental Health & Wellbeing Policy
- Domestic & Family Violence Policy
- Enterprise Agreement
- Oxfam Employee Code of Conduct
- Feedback and Complaints Procedure (Supporters)
- Feedback and Complaints Policy (Program Partners and Beneficiaries)
- Complaints and Whistleblowing Policy
- Work Gender Equality Agency
- Oxfam Supplier Code of Conduct
- Ethical Content Guidelines
- Ethical Images and Stories Policy
- Non-Development Activities Policy
- One Oxfam Conflict of Interest policy
- Oxfam Gift Acceptance policy
Our work is also guided by additional codes of conduct and standards, which we observe and adhere to.
We welcome your feedback about how we’re doing. Learn more about how to give feedback or make a complaint about Oxfam Australia.