Work with us
Working at Oxfam is so much more than just a job. It’s a chance to join a community of like-minded individuals tackling poverty together around the world.
What’s it like to work for Oxfam
Keen to know what it’s like to work at Oxfam? We can help! Watch the video below and all will be revealed.
Watch Oxfam’s year-in-review video to find out how your skills and experience can make a difference to people living in poverty around the world.
How to apply
Before you visit our current vacancies page, you can familiarise yourself with Oxfam’s job application process.
We offer the opportunity to work in our national office, state offices, overseas field offices, shops and warehouse.
Browse all of our current vacancies.
Volunteers are the backbone of our organisation. Without their support and skills, many of the events we run would not be possible.
Find out how to volunteer with Oxfam .
- believe in our vision and values
- are committed to helping us achieve our organisational goals
- celebrate and embrace diversity
- are flexible and adaptable
- observe our codes of conduct and standards
Then we can offer you:
- the opportunity to match your career to a compelling cause
- a supportive and nurturing workplace with ample opportunities for career progression and development
- the chance to meet and work with people who are some of the best in their fields
- fair pay and great benefits