Work with us
Working at Oxfam is so much more than just a job. It’s a chance to join a community of like-minded individuals tackling poverty together around the world.
What’s it like to work for Oxfam
Keen to know what it’s like to work at Oxfam? We can help! Watch the video below and all will be revealed.
Watch Oxfam’s year-in-review video to find out how your skills and experience can make a difference to people living in poverty around the world.
At Oxfam, our culture is shaped by our values, which reinforce what we care about and how we do things, not just what we do. Our five core values: Accountability, Empowerment, Equality, Inclusiveness and Sustainability, drive everything we do at Oxfam.
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
We offer the opportunity to work in our national office, state offices, overseas field offices, shops and warehouse.
Browse all of our current vacancies.
Volunteers are the backbone of our organisation. Without their support and skills, many of the events we run would not be possible.
Find out how to volunteer with Oxfam .
- believe in our vision and values
- are committed to helping us achieve our organisational goals
- celebrate and embrace diversity
- are flexible and adaptable
- observe our codes of conduct and standards
Then we can offer you:
- the opportunity to match your career to a compelling cause
- a supportive and nurturing workplace with ample opportunities for career progression and development
- the chance to meet and work with people who are some of the best in their fields
- fair pay and great benefits