We’re committed to listening to our supporters, respecting their rights and reporting back to them about our work. We welcome your feedback about how we’re doing. If you have feedback, questions or wish to make an anonymous report please contact us.
How to contact us
- Make a whistle-blower or anonymous report here
- For keeping people safe – safeguarding information on how to report an incident, visit here
- Contact Supporter Services to ask a question, give feedback or lodge a complaint by emailing email@example.com here
- If you need to update your details or contact preferences you can log into MyOxfam here, which will allow you to update your personal information online or call 1800 088 110.
- Write to us via mail — postal address: Oxfam Australia, Locked Bag 20004, Melbourne Victoria 3001