Learn more about Foreign Aid
After more than 2 decades Oxfam’s school program has closed.
Our commitment to tackling poverty and empowering communities continues.
The resources on these pages will no longer be updated.
– September 2019.
Oxfam Australia proudly supports the Campaign for Australian Aid, a joint initiative of the Make Poverty History and Micah Challenge coalitions – for all Australians who believe we can and should do more as a nation to end extreme poverty around the world.
The Campaign for Australia has produced a range of informative posters and fact sheets on this issue, free for you to download, print and use in class.
- Fact sheet: How has Australian aid impacted on the achievement of the MDGs?
- Poster: How much does Australia really invest?
- Poster: Are we becoming less generous?
- Poster: How do we compare with other countries?
- Poster: Australian aid has helped improve child survival
- Poster: Australian aid has helped improve clean water access
- Poster: Australia aid has helped more children get an education
For more information about this campaign, and how you and your students can add your voice to those standing up for the life-changing work of Australia aid, visit Campaign for Australian Aid.