You are invited to celebrate the NSW launch of Oxfam’s new global Food Justice Campaign, GROW, by joining us for a World Reality Dinner.
Join leading thinkers, policy makers and practitioners to discuss how together we can fix the failures of our global food system. All while enjoying a dinner that will allow you to experience the inequality of food distribution around the world.
- WHERE: Wesley Conference Centre 220 Pitt St Sydney
- WHEN: 5:45pm Thurs 4th August 2011
- SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Andrew Hewett – Executive Director of Oxfam Australia
- Julie Goodwin – Inaugural winner of Masterchef Australia
- Dr Bruce Lee – Director CSIRO Food Futures National Research Flagship
- COST: By Donation.
Please book your ticket to this event here, as seats are limited.
Visit the GROW website for more information on the campaign